Online Athletic Clearance
1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com and choose your state. Choose CIF-CCS Live Oak
2. Watch quick tutorial video
3. Register. PARENTS register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate. (If this step is skipped, please contact us to activate your account)
4. Login using your email address that you registered with
5. Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
6. Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Football in Sept 2018 would be the 2018-2019 School Year.
Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for.
7. Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms. (If you have gone through the AthleticClearance.com process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the dropdown menu on those pages)
8. Optional Donation to your athletic program or pay participation fees (private schools only).
9. Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
10. If you would like to register for additional sports/activities you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.
All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification.
Student will check in with the Athletic Director to receive a Ticket to Play. Student will give the Ticket to Play to the coach.
Register Your Athlete
CIF-CCS Live Oak High
You will find all the forms you need for your athlete to be cleared for athletics.
Athletic Participation Form ( Physical )
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form