Start working on your scholarship and financial aid applications early! Use this area as a starting point for information, forms, and links to web sites that can help with your research.
Start the financial process EARLY! Learn about Cal-Grants, loans, and scholarships, and other financial aid programs.
- Reference Letter Request Form – Seniors, complete this form to give teachers the additional information they need to write a supportive reference letter for you. Be sure to allow plenty of time to obtain reference letters (if required by the college you are applying to).
- Live Oak Common Scholarship Application – Seniors, submitting the Live Oak Common Scholarship Application automatically makes you a candidate for many local scholarships (without the need to apply for each individually). Applications are due the second Friday in December.
- Fund Your Future – Order a copy or pick one up at the counseling office. This brochure is a wealth of financial aid information from California student Aid Commission.
- List of Scholarships – Log on to your account on Naviance to view a list of the many scholarships that are available for you to apply for.
- Resources for Grants and Loans – Check out other useful websites for information on the financial aid process, including criteria for receiving government grants and loans.
- Resources for Scholarships – Look into what scholarships you may be uniquely qualified for. Browse additional databases for more scholarship opportunities.