- Lei Orders, due 3:30pm THIS FRIDAY, May 18: Time is running out! Order a lei for your graduating senior! Choose from 5 different styles. These beautiful leis are made of fresh-picked flowers and shipped directly from Hawaii. Pick up an order form at the Front Office, ASB office or click here. All orders and payments (if by check, made payable to LOSSGN) can be dropped off at the ASB office or mailed to Live Oak Grad Night, PO Box 1451, Morgan Hill, CA 95038. All payments must be received by THIS FRIDAY, May 18, 3:30pm.
- Volunteer for Grad Night: Thank you to those that have already signed up! There are still many areas and time slots where we need help – setup, registration runner, bag room, run the raffle, and cleanup. Click on one of the links to help:
- Grad Night Event: This year’s will be a celebration to remember with zip lining, rock-wall climbing, food, movies, games, and so much more! Celebrate with your friends and create your own photos with the Graffiti Wall. Permission slips can be picked up at the ASB office. Remember, if you sold more than 12 tickets during Senior Raffle, you can bring a friend for free for every additional 12 tickets you sold. Grad Night entry tickets are on sale now! Cost will remain at $120 (if you already paid $140 we will contact you). Don’t miss this great night to spend time with your fellow seniors and enjoy the many activities we have planned for you! Questions? Contact Daisy Gallardo at email@example.com or 408-930-0330
- Cap and Gown Pick-Up: If you ordered a cap & gown, please pick them up at the ASB office during brunch or lunch.
- Panoramic Photo, May 22 – The Senior Panoramic Photo will be taken on Tuesday, May 22, during 6th Order forms will be available closer to the photo date.
- Senior Awards Night, May 24 –Join us on Thursday, May 24, 7pm at the LO Large Gym as we recognize the hard work and accomplishments of our seniors.
- Graduation Day Parking:
- General Parking: General Parking in the Student and Staff lots, including handicapped spaces, is $5 per parking space. First come, first served. Pay at the time you arrive for graduation. Cash only please.
- Preferred Parking: Preferred Parking is in the Student Parking Lot closest to the football field, where graduation will take place. These spaces are $25 per parking space. Limited space available, first come first served! Order forms are on our web site or in the ASB office. Order form and payment must be turned in before June 7 to reserve your Preferred Parking space. Forms and payments (checks payable to LOSSGN) can be dropped off in the GRAD NIGHT BOX at the ASB office.
- Disabled Parking: Several parking spaces will be reserved as disabled parking (within General Parking $5, and within Preferred Parking $25) for those with the proper placard. First come, first served. Golf cart shuttle will be available for guests that park in these slots. Order form and payment for a disabled space in Preferred Parking must be received before June 7th.
Click here for more information and dates.
Other Important Dates for Seniors:
- May 25 – Yearbook distribution
- June 1 – Final Exams, Periods 1, 3, & 5
- June 4 – Final Exams, Periods 2, 4, & 6; Chromebook returns, 2pm-4pm
- June 5-6 – Disney Trip
- June 7 – Chromebook returns 8:30am-11am; Senior Check-Out 11am-1pm; Graduation Practice 1:30pm at tennis courts
- June 8 – Graduation Practice 8am at football field; arrival for graduation 1pm; processional 2pm; Grad Night celebration 10pm-4pm in large gym.