RAFFLE TICKETS ON SALE NOW! – PURCHASE FROM ANY SENIOR STUDENT
Find your favorite senior and purchase a raffle ticket. Tickets are $10 each. Click here to view the flyer. Prizes include a portable BBQ grill, outdoor patio fire pit, outdoor bistro set, Craftsman 5-drawer roller tool cart, Le Pooch dog grooming, USS Hornet Family Tour package, gift certificates and packages to local restaurants and businesses, and so much more!! Buy your raffle tickets now!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS – MAR 10, 11
In an effort to maximize ticket sales, the Grad Night Committee has signed up for time to sell raffle tickets outside TJ Maxx this weekend, March 10 & 11, from 9am-5pm and possibly Safeway (TBD). We are looking for volunteers to help sell tickets and raise funds to help pay for grad night. If you can help, please click here to volunteer through SignUp Genius. Questions? Email email@example.com We appreciate your support!
NEWS FOR SENIORS AND THEIR PARENTS
- Senior Raffle Has Begun: Sell, sell, sell! – Seniors, sell those raffle tickets, to friends, family, neighbors, and businesses!! Sell 12 tickets and get in free (T-shirt included); your name will also be entered into a student raffle for every 12 tickets sold! Prizes will be given to the top 3 seniors that sell the most tickets. Additional tickets to sell will be available every day in front of the ASB Office where we will also collect any money for tickets sold. Click here for more information.
- Parents of Seniors: Raffle – The Senior Raffle is an opportunity for your senior to raise funds for THEIR OWN Grad Night celebration. Encourage them to sell 12 tickets to get into Grad Night for free! Encourage them to sell more to ensure they have a lot of fun activities for Grad Night!
- Preferred Parking on Graduation Day – Passes for preferred parking are now on sale for $25 a space. Preferred parking is located in the Student Parking Lot and includes spaces in front of the tennis courts and extend to the football field. Purchase yours now, there are a limited number of spaces, first come first served. Click here for the order form or pick one up at the ASB office. NOTE: There will be several slots in Preferred Parking reserved as disabled parking for those with the proper DMV tags; a golf cart will be available to shuttle guests that park in these slots. Cost is $25 per parking space. There will be disabled parking available in the Staff Parking Lot, however they ARE NOT ‘Preferred Parking’, therefore open to the general public.
- Lei Orders, deadline May 18: Purchase a beautiful lei for your graduate to celebrate their special occasion! Click here for an order form or pick one up at the ASB Office. Orders must be received by Friday, May 18, 3:30pm. Payments (if by check, made payable to LOSSGN) can be dropped off at the ASB office or mailed to Live Oak Grad Night, PO Box 1451, Morgan Hill, CA
- Mushroom Mardi Gras Scholarship Deadline, Mar. 16: he deadline for turning in applications for the Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras Scholarships is March 16. If you turned in a common scholarship application, you do not have to turn in this application. Applications may be picked up in the counseling office or they are posted on the Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras website.
- Scholarships: Apply, apply, apply! – It’s never too late to apply for scholarships. Scholarships are offered year-round. Visit our web site for a list of many scholarships available. There are so many more if you do your research on the internet.
- Disney Trip: Seniors, cost for the trip is $250, all payments due by the end of March 2018. You can pay in full or start making payments now through the ASB office. For more information, stop by the ASB office.
- Naviance: Log on to Naviance (http://www.naviance.com) for a wealth of information regarding college preparedness: links to college web sites, scholarships, self-assessment surveys, deadlines, planning tools, info on college visits at Live Oak, and so much more. Every senior at Live Oak has an account.