We are looking for volunteers–students 16 years old or older, and parents (and their friends) of all grade levels–to help work a concessions stand at Levi’s Stadium to raise funds for this year’s Grad Night. All parents and friends are invited to join us for the next game Sunday, December 11th, 2016. Here is what you need to do in order to sign up:
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Give us your name, phone number and email address. Also, mark if the volunteer is 18 or under or 21 and over (very important to know how many adult server we will have for beer taps.
- All you need is Black comfortable shoes (no sandals), White Collar shirt and black pants
- As soon as you sign up we will be communicating for details.
If you are a Senior and need COMMUNITY HOURS, for Civics , etc …this is your opportunity to get them. Here are the steps:
- Go to www.goulartegoverment.com and download the time sheet and bring it with you the day that you are volunteer to work Levis Stadium.
- At the end of the shift we will sign and you will get the hours credited.
The Live Oak Safe and Sober Grad-night Committee