- FAFSA Application (Cash for College) Workshop, Feb. 16 – There will be a workshop next month to help you complete your FAFSA (financial aid) application, which is due on March 2nd. This workshop will be held on Thursday, Feb. 16, 6-8pm in the LO Library.
- Scholarships: Apply, apply, apply! – It’s never too late to apply for scholarships. Click here for a list of many scholarships available. There are so many more if you do your research on the internet.
- Upcoming Events – It’s a busy and exciting time for you as we begin the second semester. Mark your calendar and start saving for these upcoming events planned for you:
- Disneyland Trip – Mar. 31 (cost is $200)
- Junior/Senior Prom Apr. 29 (cost TBD)
- Senior Beach Day – May 27 (cost $65)